You have no items to compare.
Venus Snowboard - Women's 2019
A new addition to the Nidecker women’s line, the Venus is specially designed for riders who like an added touch of performance in their all mountain freeriding. The directional shape gives the board lots of drive, but with only a 1cm difference between the nose and the tail, it’s great fun, and easy to ride switch. It features: Standard Camrock three-phase camber construction with added rocker in the nose and tail, traditional camber under the feet, and flat between the bindings for extra pop and control; Premium Sandwich construction made with advanced material like carbon for increased durability and improved shock absorption; and super strong, responsive and lightweight Master Core, built with the perfect harmony of different wood types and densities for a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio.
- Premium Sandwich Construction - This next level construction steps up the power and response of standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Absorbnid Top Coat - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows Nidecker to develop responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- 4/2-5 Inserts - With 5 rows of inserts every 2 cm, this combination is the industry standard and works with all bindings on the market. Reference stance is the middle position.
- Dual Plus Fibers Glass - standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It’s bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- Master Core Woodcore - The Master Core construction is a product of Nidecker's long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It’s the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive, lightweight core.
- N-5000 Base - The N-5000 is Nidecker's universal base. It’s designed to absorb wax to retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
Profile: Standard Camrock - Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Shape: Directional Twin
Stance Setback: 10mm
Mount: 4/2-5 Inserts
Core: Master Core Woodcore
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year