You have no items to compare.
Cuda TLS Snowboard Boots - Women's 2019
Customize your comfort and fit with the TLS and Re/Lace system to give your feet the support and foothold they need for exploring the tree runs all over the mountain.
The women´s Cuda snowboard boot offers out of the box comfort, and a perfect mix of support and forgiveness for easy progression on the groomers, in the pow, or in the air.
- Rubber Outsole - A highly effective traction pattern, combined with an abrasion resistant high-grip rubber compound provides perfect grip, no matter if you‘re hiking up the park or down the stairs to the bathroom.
- TLS Twin Lacing System - Nitro leading the pack with the TLS Twin lacing system: Easy lace engagement and release, combined with the low abrasion of the Dyneema® laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS features compact size and low weight while maintaining the reliability proven by tens of thousands of days on the mountain. The rarely needed servicing and replacement of all parts including the lace is easier than with any other system on the market. Easy-entry handle storage pockets as well as their Bail Out system for an easier entry and exit round off the most developed dual lacing system on the market.
- Molded TLS Lace Handles - Their molded lace handles provide better grip and comfort for more lacing power.
- Bail Out System - Designed to make unlacing the TLS system iven easier. This pull tab that is placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and recording breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- Women's Cloud 2 Liner
- Interlock Cloud Liner
- DLS Liner Lacing - Directly connected to the liner, the DLS also features Dyneema loaded low-friction laces on selected models for ultimate fit and comfort.
- Re/Lace Liner Locker - Another innovation from your friendly developers at Nitro: The RE/LACE Liner Locker provides easy adjustability of your inner boot lacing when your boot shell is already tightened (tied), by just pulling up on the lace handle. This allows you to (re)tighten your liner and foothold throughout the day (on and off the chairlift) without having to untie you boot.
- Women's EVA Footbed
Closure: TLS Twin Lacing System
Liner: Cloud 2
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Liner Closure: Re/Lace Liner Locker