Team TLS Snowboard Boots 2020
The Nitro Team boot is the indisputable pro and regular snowboarder favorite because of its undeniable comfortable fit, versatile flex, and time-proven performance. Raising the bar once again with a Vibram® Outsole made of Icetrek™ Vibram ® Compound, EVA Midsole, and Air Dampening in the heal, offering the most superior underfoot cushioning for those first to last chair days or long hikes to the summit after the lifts close. The D3O® Enhanced Cloud 9 Liner and Otholite® Dual Density Footbed provide all day cushioning and a sure foothold, while the Re/Lace Liner Locker allows you to retighten you liner mid run or on the chair with ease, if you feel like you need a little more response throughout the day.
- The legend Eero Ettala and most of the Nitro Team ride the Team boot because it provides the stability, comfort, reliability and, response they are looking for to help them continue to push snowboardings limits. It´s easier to push your limits when your feet are warm, and that´s just what the reflective Therminator Shield does - keeps the heat in the boot where it belongs, especially on those bitter mid-winter days. The Team was built for individuals to help them progress the way they want to in style and comfort!
- Armored Spine Heel Reinforcement
- Flex Link Design
- Closure: Quick-Pull, TLS 5 Twin Lacing System, Molded Tls Lace Handles, Bail Out System
- Liner: D3o® Enhanced Cloud 9 Liner
- Liner Closure: Quick-Pull, Ils Liner Lacing, Re/Lace Liner Locker
- Flex: 8/10 (Stiff)
- Sole: Vibram® Outsole Made Of Icetrek™ Vibram® Compound, Therminator Shield
- Midsole: EVA, Air Dampening
- Footbed: Ortholite® Dual Density Footbed
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years