You have no items to compare.
Venture Pro Snowboard Boots 2018
The Venture Pro TLS boot is the beefed up and indestructible version of Nitro's perfect fitting Venture boot, equipped with VIBRAM® Icetrek Outsole for long lasting durability and grip, while the RE/LACE Liner locker makes it easy to adjust your fit on the fly. Designed for the guys who charge hard, but are looking for a seamless fusion of response and comfort, will appreciate the Flex Link Design and Cloud 6 Liner with a ORTHOLITE® Dual Density Footbed. The fit and beefed up durability of this boot will keep you out longer day after day, year after year!
- VIBRAM® Icetrek Outsole: Developed to provide improved grip on icy and snow surfaces, the VIBRAM® ICETREK compound allows you to move freely and safely in cold climates. VIBRAM® ICETREK compound will not scratch or damage interior floors or absorb liquids or dirt, while offering grip and traction on icy surfaces. Usable in all seasons, it represents the best solution for every condition encountered from the Equator to the North Pole. The softness allows the compound to adhere to smooth surfaces and Nitro's advanced sole design utilizes small pointed lugs and a large supporting surface for improved traction and durability.
- Flex Link Design: A flexible panel between upper and lower shell ensures an even flexing, responsive boot without bulk.
- TLS 5 Twin Lacing System: Nitro leading the pack with the TLS 5 lacing system: Easy lace engagement and release, combined with the low abrasion of their Dyneema® laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS 5 features compact size and low weight while maintaining the reliability proven by tens of thousands of days on the mountain. Even though rarely needed, servicing and replacement of all parts including the lace is easier than with any other system on the market. Even using a standard lace if you‘re in a pinch is an option only available on Nitro‘s TLS boots. Easy-entry handle storage pockets as well as Nitro's Bail Out system for an easier entry and exit round off the most developed dual lacing system on the market.
- Molded TLS Lace Handles: Nitro's molded TLS lace handles provide better grip and comfort for more lacing power.
- Bail Out System: Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab that is placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and recording breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- ILS Liner Lacing: Developed to help keep the liner heel in one place and eliminate any kind of heel slippage or lifting. This ladder unit helps connect the liner heel to the shell to help generated the world‘s best foothold. Say goodbye to heel slipping and hello to all day comfort and foothold.
- RE/LACE Liner Locker: Another innovation from your friendly developers at Nitro: The RE/LACE Liner Locker provides easy adjustability of your inner boot lacing when your boot shell is already tightened (tied), by just pulling up on the lace handle. This allows you to (re)tighten your liner and foothold throughout the day (on and off the chairlift) without having to untie you boot.
- Ortholite® Dual Density Footbed: Together with OrthoLite, the World’s Leading Supplier of OpenCell Foam Insole Technology, Nitro has developed new footbeds in dual and triple density versions for different levels of support and comfort: OrthoLite compresses less than 5% with excellent levels of shock absorption and energy return. Fit and comfort inside the boot will remain consistent for the life of the OrthoLite product. The unique open cell structure of OrthoLite also creates a moisture management system inside the boot by moving moisture away from the foot leaving foot drier. When the foot is removed from the shoe any remaining moisture dries very quickly due to the airflow allowed by the open cell network in the foam. OrthoLite contains a patented anti-microbial formulation to fight fungus, bacteria, and odor. The biocide is added during formulation so that it is linked to the foam and will not wear off or lose effectiveness over time. The Aegis anti-microbial treatment is EPA and FDA approved. OrthoLite is extremely lightweight providing optimum performance and without adding excess weight to the boot. OrthoLite is completely washable and will not hydrolysize. Just throw them in your washing machine and they come out like new.
- EVA Midsole
- Cloud 6 Liner