You have no items to compare.
Speedmachine 130 Ski Boots 2017
The Speedmachine 130 delivers top of the line all mountain performance, regardless of what Mother Nature has in store for you. With its fully customizable Infrared TriForce shell and 3D cork fit liner design the Speedmachine delivers high performance and precision without sacrificing comfort. This boot was built to take on anything you or the mountain can throw at it. Powerful, comfortable and fun.
- Custom Cork Liner: Building on the proven natural performance characteristics of cork, Nordica introduces the Custom Cork Liner to it’s award-winning collection of liners as part of the all new NRGy series of boots. The specifically engineered cork and resin compound integrated into the liner wraps the foot in comfort and performance. In addition to being a great natural insulator, due to its superior density, cork provides the greatest transmission of power from boot to ski. Unlike foam and other boot liner materials it doesn’t compress when engaging the edge — making turning in NRGy boots extremely precise and responsive. Cork naturally forms to the contours of your feet over time through body heat, making the liners supremely comfortable and seamlessly integrated with the boot’s shell for maximum performance.
- Primaloft Insulation Liner: Engineered for function and comfort, Primaloft® is implemented into our boots, because, simply, it enhances the liners ability to resist water, recover from compression, and keep skiers feet warm.
- Weather Shield: An ALL NEW overlap system integrated into the shell provides a full waterproof feature to prevent water from leaking into the boot. And as we all know, dry feet are warm and comfortable feet.
- Power Driver 60mm: Nordica’s patented power driver not only creates the perfect marriage between the upper cuff and upper liner, allowing them to uniformly and effi ciently work as one, it’s pu construction lends itself to being fully customizable.
- Grip Walk: Today’s skier demands a ski boot that is more and more comfortable and offers technologies that make walking in their boots easier than ever before. Nordica Gripwalk® aftermarket sole kit offers an easy walking rocker sole interface that is ready to fit into the new marker Gripwalk ® bindings and other similar systems available in the market. Similar to a touring sole profile, Gripwalk® Soles have a much more rockered or rounded shape compared traditional Alpine boots soles, making walking in skis boots easy and more natural. The soft rubber material construction improves traction and improves grip on slippery surfaces.
- Compatibility: Marker Alpine Bindings with specific Grip Walk AFD plate and logo. WTR bindings. ISO Norm 9523 (Alpine Touring)
- Full PU:
- Tri-Fit Technology:
- Tri-Force Construction: 000
Shell Material: Polyurethane
Last Width: 100mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: 3D Cork Fit Primaloft
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Marker Alpine Bindings with specific Grip Walk AFD plate and logo
ISO Norm 9523 (Alpine Touring)
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years against defects