You have no items to compare.
Strider 120 DYN Ski Boots - 2019
With a thirst for exploring the entire mountain, Nordica’s Strider 120 DYN embraces the toughest terrain. Built around a versatile 100mm last, it sports an aggressive flex just slightly more forgiving than the Strider Pro 130 DYN. Its alpine hike mechanism affords a generous 46° range of motion to ensure you can venture uphill with ease. Yet the boot truly shines when the mechanism is locked-out in ski mode, allowing its fully intact spine to provide exceptional power and response for the descent. For a personalized fit, its lightweight shell and liner can be fully customized. Primaloft insulation keeps feet warm and dry. And for additional versatility, the boot features Dynafit inserts and soles that sport a unique Michelin tread that maximizes traction, durability, and performance. Whether traveling uphill or down, the Strider 120 DYN gives you the performance you need to go wherever your heart desires.
- Laced 3D Light Cork Liner - Fast and easy heat moldable liner. Cork provides added warmth and shock absorption.
- Feather lock hike/ski mechanisom - The strider feather lock hike/ski mechanism features a greater offset distance from its spine pivot point to its locked position which structurally supports the high fore aft forces of alpine skiing, channeling power to the edges of your skis, while providing a high degree of mobility.
- Infared Technology (6 Min.) - An effective way to fully customize your boot for the best fit.
- Primaloft Liner - Breathable insulation to keep your feet warm, dry, and comfortable all day long.
- Tri-Fit Customization Technology - 100% customizable liner, boot shell, and components for a truly personalized fit.
- Grip Walk - Nordica Gripwalk aftermarket sole kit offers an easy walking rocker sole interface that is ready to fit into the new marker gripwalk bindings and other similar systems available in the market.
- Tri Force Shell Construction - Allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
- Fully Removable Hardware - Making our boots easier to work on than ever for the custom boot fitter, we've used easy to remove screws in their buckles straps and canting.
- Michelin Rubber Technical Soles - From Michelin Latitude X-Ice North car tires to Nordica Gripwal soles.
- Dynafit Inserts - Standard Equipment on the strider 130 Pro and 120. Compatible with 9523 pin tech bindings.
- Micro Feather Lock Buckles - All-new lightweight aluminum buckle, designed for optimal functionality and durability.
Shell Material: Grilamid
Last Width: 100mm
Buckle Material: Aluminum
Liner: 3D Light Cork Liner with Primaloft
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years against defects