Dynamic Tow Line 35'
This Tow Line meets the critical needs of sea kayak towing rescue: deployment, towing, release, re-packing and immediate re-deployment. Ready for the water, this waist worn sea kayaking tow adds security and flexibility so a smart and practiced rescuer can ensure success. Designed to easily evolve with a paddler's skill set.
- Retrieves quickly without bucketing water after jettison for quick storage or re-deployment.
- Can be deployed without opening the rope storage
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Waist belt and cam release buckle with high visibility pull bead
- Suitable for serial and multiple tows
- Soft Closed cell foam Carabiner floatation
- Floating Polypropylene 1/4” rope choose from 35' or 50' length
- Comfortable to wear
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications as a Buoyant Heaving Line (50' model)
- Wide gate, stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner with parking anchor.
- Secure Velcro closure
- Drainage panel
- Reflective Trim
- Premium Firm Handed Kermantle Floating Rope
- Pre-tensioned Polypropylene Core
- Excellent for Swimmer Recovery
- Tightly Woven Polpropylene Sheath
- Inhibits Grit and Dirt Intrusion
- Reduced Core Slippage
- Rot & Mildew Risistant
- Holds Knots Well
- Makes Rope Work Fast Easy and Reliable
Diameter (in): 1/4" H2prO
Length (ft): 35
Bag Size (in): 12.5 x 2.5
Weight (g): 585