You have no items to compare.
Micro Tow Line 50'
A simple and effective tow system for a SUP paddler or beginning sea kayaker.
- Small waist paddlers love the compact size
- Roll up style pouch is easy to re-stuff and close
- Quickly switch from pre-set short (17') to long tow (50').
- Bag stays securely closed until needed with strong Velcro Opening
- Easily set up for different towing scenarios involving two or three boats.
- Yellow and Black floating rope is easy to see on the water.
- Waist belt equipped with quick release cam buckle
- Easily add more advanced features such as;
- Built-in shock absorber,
- Large stainless steel keyhole eye carabiner,
- Carabiner floatation,
- Quick release grab toggle
Tow Line Bag:
Size (inches): 11 x 2 x 3
Small SS Keyhole Carabiners
Material: Stainless Steel
Quick Release Cam Buckle
6 Millimeter Floating Rope:
Material: Multifilament Polypropylene
Diameter (inches): 1/4" PolyPro
Weight (grams): 440
Length (feet): 50
Features: Low Water Absorbtion, Excellent for Swimmer Recovery, Moderate 6-8% Stretch, Rot / Mildew Resistant, Holds Knots Well