You have no items to compare.
Decade Snowboard Boots 2017
The Decade is the perennial favorite amongst the most diehard riders. Northwave's best selling boot, this all mountain boot has the soul to take the tough days of a true rider with its thermo welding and double crossbow sole for dampening heavy landings.
- TF3: New advanced lining material in Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyze instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat. Malleolus area anatomically designed and reinforced with injected memory foam for better retention and comfort for the feet. Brand new webbing on the line naturally adapts to the instep, thus permitting the closest fit, and distributing power of transmission all over the liner surface. Power strap for an even better fit.
- Super Lace: A Speed Lacing System that allows the closure of two different boot areas, the quarter part and the collar part, in order to allow you to select the perfect feeling on each part and improve comfort and foot stability. Your boot will be closed quickly and will stay tight and perform all day.
- Flex Window: The ability of creating a boot which is able to flex in a progressive way required years of studies, experience on the snow, and many laboratory tests. The Flex window enhances the comfort and mobility of the foot, and it perfectly represents the balance between the power of transmission and a progressive flex. The side parts of the collar area slide on the upper transferring the power in a constant way avoiding any possible overlapping between materials which could lead to a waste of energy.
- Heel Bumper: Built into the exterior of your boot, our Heel Bumper guards against abrasion, wear and tear, and will give your boot extra reinforcement over its lifetime.
- Double Crossbow: Take the lightness and softness of a special EVA compound, mix it with the ultimate Double Crossbow system, then refine all with 4 different grip areas and you’ll get probably the best performing sole in the market! The new crossbow system provides a perfect balance of power transmission and cushioning. The particular design of the outsole is developed to allow maximum flexibility and the perfect feel of the foot.
- 540° Heel Retention System: The boot laces pass through pre-curved lace loops which helps to minimize friction. When the laces are pulled to close the boot, they are simultaneously pulling the webbing where the lace loops are linked tight increasing heel stability. This mechanism is a result of the webbing passing through a hole from the side of the boot tightening the liner over the ankle area. The more the lace is pulled the more power will be transferred through the ankle area, increasing heel retention performance and foot stability.
- Flex: Medium firmness