You have no items to compare.
Legend Snowboard Boots 2017
The Legend is everything you expect out of a purebred freestyle boot; hyper-light and comfortable. This boot maintains the type of versatility, durability, flex, and comfort that a truly innovative rider demands.
- TF2: New advanced lining material in Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyze instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat. Malleolus area anatomically designed and reinforced with injected memory foam for better retention and comfort on the feet. Brand new webbing on the liner: the loops have been positioned on the edges of the liner, while the exclusive tongue side-cut naturally adapts to the instep permitting the closest fit.
- Super Lace: A Speed Lacing System that allows the closure of two different boot areas, the quarter part and the collar part, in order to allow you to select the perfect feeling on each part and improve comfort and foot stability. Your boot will be closed quickly and will stay tight and perform all day.
- Thermo Welding: We’ve been the first in the world of snowboard boot production working on Thermowelded Piping. This technology brings Northwave distinct advantages both in terms of enabling us to integrate different materials and maintain an ‘element beating’ seamless outsole. This is particularly important in the ankle zone where there is no interruption of the upper boot technology bringing you, the rider, and progressive support from the heel to the calf. The visible asymmetrical y differentiates the three zones: it provides a stronger support on the outside for increased control when pressing, buttering and spinning; more flexibility on lateral inner boot; and lighter still above.
- 540 Heel Retention System: The boot laces pass through pre-curved lace loops which helps the lace minimize its friction. When the laces are pulled to close the boot, they are at the same time pulling the webbings where the lace loops are linked. In this way the webbings shrink around the ankle, increasing heel stability. The more the lace is pulled the more power will be transferred in the ankle area, increasing the heel retention performance and foot stability.
- Lightstep: The new Lightstep Outsole is the result of dedicated research and development seeking high-performing materials with a specific weight lower than average sole materials. The outsole is now 35% lighter compared to a traditional snowboard outsole. It can keep a perfect grip thanks to the new structure and new gripping design geometry, which has been built with innovative materials in order guarantee higher abrasion resistance. On top of that, it provides a perfect thermal isolation, protecting feet from the cold outside, and it constantly cushions every vibration and impact.
- Flex Rating: Between soft and Medium firmness.