K-Pump 100 with Check Valve
Built to last, easy to use, a snap to stow - the K-Pump Hand Pump is the top-off pump you've been looking for. Fits most inflatable raft, cataraft and inflatable kayak valves. Made in the USA by boaters.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2.
- Can be used to fully inflate inflatable kayaks and air mattresses.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- K-Pump 100 - 2 lbs., 3" Dia. x 22" L.
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!
An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.
Action: Inflate only
Materials: ABS plastic construction - very strong and UV resistant
Pump Dimensions: 3" Dia. x 22" L
Volume Per Stroke: 0.5 gal. (2 liters)
Weight: 2 lbs.
Warranty: 2 year
Includes: Valve adapters, Rugged storage bag