You have no items to compare.
Quick Release SUP Leash
Finally, a SUP board leash that's safe to use in whitewater as well as surf. The NRS SUP Leash features a quick-release waist belt so you can safely disengage from the leash during a bad swim.
- The waist belt easily converts to a calf strap for use in surf. It's two leashes in one!
- The lightweight coiled leash stretches to allow full freedom of movement while staying out of your way when you're in the action.
- The relaxed coil is only 20" long but extends to 11 1/2' (138").
- 2" wide padded calf strap provides all-day comfort. Secures with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling up.
- Belt accommodates up to a 50" waist.
- Included lanyard allows easy attachment to the leash plug on a rigid SUP board.
Length: 20" to 11.5' (138")
Includes: Attachment lanyard
- Floating polyurethane coiled line
- Two in-line swivels prevent tangling
- Comfortable calf strap with hook-and-loop closure
- Quick-release belt converts to calf strap
- Belt fits up to 50" (127 cm) waist