You have no items to compare.
Riptide Splash Jacket - Men's
The NRS Men's Riptide Jacket is serious splash protection for paddlers looking for something in between a basic splash jacket and a more restrictive paddling top. The Riptide is as versatile as it is protective with an articulated storm hood, neoprene wrist cuffs and a kayak overskirt.
- Lightweight HyproTex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection that's flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Stretchy urethane neck closure adjusts for added ventilation or extra protection from splash.
- Half-zip neck offers additional protection against wind and spray, or unzip for a welcome breeze.
- Kayak overskirt joins with your spray skirt keeping water out of your cockpit.
- Punch-through neoprene wrists for more flexibility and comfort.
- The fully-featured Riptide has two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials, reflective accents for open-water safety and an articulated hood when the conditions worsen.
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Material: 40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™
Waterproof / Breathable: Yes
Neck Closure: Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop with quick-venting half-zip
Wrist Closure: Neoprene volcano punch-through cuffs
Waist System: Double-pull hook-and-loop closure
Double Tunnel: Yes
Pockets: 2× Sleeve pockets
Latex gaskets: No
Reflective Detailing: Yes
Features: Relaxed fit, Articulated storm hood, Splashproof sleeve pockets, Kayak overskirt, Quick-venting neck
Warranty: Limited Lifetime