You have no items to compare.
Titanium Co-Pilot Knife
Meet the Pilot Knife's little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel, and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue. As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation.
- The unique squeeze-release sheath design keeps the knife locked securely in place until you need it.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
Blade Material: Titanium alloy
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
Total Length: 5.75"
Blade Length: 2.25"
Weight: 2.94 oz
Knife only Weight: 1.26 oz
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
Blade Tip: Blunt
Features: Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank. Bottle opener hole in handle