WRSI S-Turn Elbow Pads
Paddlers have a new weapon in the battle against immovable objects. Named for the classic rapid on the roadside Alseseca, the WRSI S-Turn Elbow Pad gives your pointy parts the ultimate protection from geologic threats.
- Three adjustable straps and a mesh elastic sleeve with silicone grip lock the S-Turn comfortably in place.
- ABS plastic armor shrugs off blows and glides across rock without catching.
- 3 mm perforated foam padding absorbs impacts.
- Patterned to flex naturally for unrestricted paddling.
- Works equally well over bare arms or drytop sleeves.
- Two sizes to fit nearly any paddler.
Materials: ABS armor, neoprene foam padding
Adjustment: 3 elastic straps per pad
Weight (pair): 10 oz
- ABS armor panels
- 3 mm neoprene foam padding
- Three elastic hook-and-loop adjustment straps
- Grippy mesh sleeve
|Size||Bicep (Circumference)||Forearm (Circumference)|
|S/M||8" - 12"||7" - 9"|
|L/XL||12" - 16"||9" - 11"|