Fall Line Snow Goggles 2019
In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain which is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large field of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line is an addition to Oakley's “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a medium-sized fit, Fall Line is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to fit perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley's Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
- RidgeLock Technology - Changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Prescription Eyewear Compatible - Discreet frame notches at temples providing compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit.
- Includes White Microbag for cleaning and storage.
Prizm™ Snow Torch Iridium Lense:
- Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Light Conditions: Sun & Clouds
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Bronze
Oakley Goggle Lens Tint Guide
- VLT - Visible Light Transmission. This is a percentage based on the amount of light that will come through to your eyes. Generally, a higher percent VLT makes it easier to see through the lens in low-light conditions. A lower VLT percentage will be more useful during very bright conditions, and when dealing with harsh reflective glare from the sun. VLT % may vary between spherical and cylindrical lens shapes.
- FC - Filter Category
- FC4 / Bright Sun & Bluebird: 3-8% VLT
- FC3 / Variable Conditions: 8-18% VLT
- FC2 / Snow, Fog & Clouds: 18-43% VLT
- FC1 / Lower-light, Snow, Fog & Clouds: 43-80% VLT
- FC0 / Snow, Fog, Clouds, Night: 80-100% VLT
|FC4 Lens / Bright Sun & Bluebird / 3-8% VLT|
|PRIZM Black Iridium
|FC3 Lenses / Variable Conditions (Sunny to Partly-cloudy ) / 8-18% VLT|
|PRIZM Sapphire Iridium||11-18%
|PRIZM Jade Iridium||11-18%|
|PRIZM Torch Iridium||11-18%|
|FC2 Lens / Snow, Fog, Clouds (Low to Medium Light) / 18-43% VLT|
|FC1 Lenses / Snow, Fog, Cloud (Low Light) / 43-80% VLT|
|PRIZM Hi Pink Iridium||35-40%
|Hi Yellow Iridium||43-80%|
|FC0 Lens / Night, Snow, Clouds, Fog (Low Light) / 80-99% VLT|