You have no items to compare.
Bridger Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - Men's
While the all-leather upper of the Bridger nods to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these boots. And unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time.
- O FIT Insole™ - Oboz proprietary insole is what they’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Granite Peak Midsole - Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole - Oboz quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
- B-DRY Waterproof - There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of Oboz proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Heel Counter - These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Rubber Toe Cap - Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck Leather
Midsole Material: Granite Peak TPU and EVA
Outsole Material: Granite Peak
Stack Height: 1"
Heel to Toe Offset: 1/2"
Claimed Weight: 1 lb 7 oz (Half Pair Size 11.5)