You have no items to compare.
Sawtooth II Low Waterproof Hiking Shoe - Men's
Tread confidently with the Sawtooth II Low Waterproof with the added comfort of its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, BDry waterproof membrane, breathable mesh vents and a redesigned heel counter.
- O FIT Insole™ - Oboz proprietary insole is what they’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair they make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole - Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole - A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- B-DRY Waterproof - There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of Oboz proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Heel Counter - These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Asymmetrical Collar - The tongue and asymmetrical collar were designed to comfortably articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for the unique ankle bone locations that are often unaccounted for in shoe design.
- Large Mesh Vents - Featuring large mesh panels to let feet breathe easy.
Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck Leather and highly abrasion-resistant textile
Midsole Material: Sawtooth EVA
Outsole Material: Sawtooth
Claimed Weight: 17.4oz (Half Pair Size 9)