You have no items to compare.
Predator MK Minn Kota Fishing Kayak
The Predator MK (formerly know as the XL Minn Kota) bridges the gap between fishing kayaks and bass boats and shallow water skiffs. This game changer is the combination of the Minn Kota motor and foot controlled rudder system, which allows you truly hands-free fishing. Now you can work your local shoreline like a tournament BASS angler, moving and casting at every dock, stump or over hanging limb without taking your hands off the rod to reposition your boat.
- Element Seating System - Form meets function and comfort meets cast in this remarkably versatile seat designed specifically for the angler. The TRAVEL position provides a lower center of gravity when you need more stability. The ATTACK position provides raised seating when fishing. The seating system can be quickly flipped out of the way into the STAND-UP position for poling, sighting and casting.
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull - LT900 polyethylene delivers incredible durability and strength. Tri-Hull design offers superior stability and tracking. The Predator hull comes with a Lifetime Warranty*.
- Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck - Proprietary textured design ensures you and your gear stay dry and secure.
- Scupper Holes - 8 scupper holes drain away any water that enters the kayak, and include our patented one-way Scupper Valves.
- 6 Removable Mounting Plates - Strategically placed high-strength mounts mean no more drilling into your boat hull. Customize with rod holders, fish finders, slide tracks or GPS.
- Rod Tip Holders & Rod Retainer Bungees - Dual-tip holders at the bow make storing easy. Side-mounted retainers allow for convenient grab-and-cast.
- Exo-Ridge Tank Well - Large capacity Exo-Ridge design keeps all your gear accessible and dry. Ideal for cooler, battery for trolling motor or tackle boxes.
- Side-Mount Paddle Storage - Side-mount holders secure your paddle out of the way when not in use.
- Molded Paddle Rest - Molded paddle rests allow for a quick placement to free up your hands.
- Large Bow Hatch With Click Seat Cover - Roomy hatch opening is perfect for gear bags and more. Locks securely with one simple click. Keeps gear secure and dry.
- Battery Box
- Dual Tackle Holders - Convenient recessed storage on both sides provides quick access to your gear.
- Support Track Foot Brace System - A comfortable foot brace system with contoured rubber and extra padding (great for bare feet) to provide a secure grip and added control. With an intuitive easy-to-reach adjustment system and position indicators it is easy to get the foot braces set to the same comfortable length on both sides.
- Stand-Up Assist Strap - Provides added leverage when standing.
- Rudder System - The aluminum alloy used in our rudder can take lots of abuse, bending, and rebending before it breaks. With some care this aluminum rudder should last a lifetime. When deployed you use the foot pedals to guide the kayak to the right or the left.
Minn Kota Motor Console
- Complete hands-free navigation and trolling
- Stealth Quiet / Steerable forward and reverse
- Saltwater grade with anodized/zinc-coated metals
- A full 45lbs of thrust with variable speed control
- Digital maximizer for full day motoring
- Quick-stand to avoid water hazards and debris
- Dual kill-switches for safety
- LED charge indicator and USB charge ports
- Sonar mounting plate, battery/cable storage
- Storage compartment
- SPECS: 29" L x 25" H x 12" W / 25.5 Lbs
Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Length: 13’ 2”
Maximum Load: 600 lbs / 272.2 kg
Cockpit Dimensions: N/A
Claimed Weight: 117.5 lbs / 53.3 kg
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime deck and hull