You have no items to compare.
Nº07 Rounded Stainless Steel Folding Knife
- Blade Length: 8 cm (3.15 in)
- Sandvik stainless steel: Opinel uses Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% provides an excellent cutting edge.
- Round-tipped blade: A rounded tip for added safety, also perfect for whittling, picnics, and peeling produce.
- Handle: Coming from French forests, this blonde wood with few veins is ideal for applying color. The handle is varnished for protection against moisture and dirt.
- Safety ring: Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives as of the N° 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety in transport)
- Made in: France