You have no items to compare.
No12 Folding Saw Knife
A small saw with a 12cm blade which cuts branches effortlessly.
- Blade Length: 12 cm (4.72 in)
- Sandvik stainless steel: Opinel uses Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% provides an excellent cutting edge.
- Safety Ring: Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives as of the Nº 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety in transport)
- Handle: Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small, -dark dashes.
- Saw Blade: Two rows of razor-sharp teeth turned towards the handle. Effortless cutting achieved simply by pulling.