No8 Trekking Folding Knife with Leather Lace
The No8 is the most sold and versatile size in the line of Opinel folding knives. This knife is small enough to be used as a pocket knife and its 3 1/4" blade prevents it from being considered a weapon in most states. The included leather lace makes it easy to hang this knife on a backpack.
- This knife features the Virobloc safety rings
- Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety while in Use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety on the Go for your tool).
- Blade Length: 8.5 cm - 3.35 in
- Open length: 19.5 cm - 7.7 in
- weight: 1.6 oz
- Blade:12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel
- Handle: Beechwood is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small, -dark dashes.
- Yatagan Style: The classic Opinel blade has adopted a Yatagan shape. The Yatagan shape is inspired by a traditional Turkish saber, the toe up. The blade is ground to an exclusive convex profile that ensures the strength of the blade and allows efficient regrinding.