You have no items to compare.
Aether Pro 70 Backpack
Osprey's stripped down, streamlined and svelte Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. WIth one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack. No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro is backed by their All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*
- Their NanoFly™ fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surface
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
Isoform4 CM Hipbelt
- Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
- Main: NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Accent: 315D Nylon Cordura® USA
- Bottom: 200D UHMWPE
Volume: SM: 67L MD: 70L LG: 73L
Waist Belt: Yes, Adjustable
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Rain Cover: No
- SM: 32.28H X 17.72W X 14.57D IN.
- MD: 34.25H X 17.72W X 14.57D IN.
- LG: 36.22H X 17.72W X 14.57D IN.
Claimed Weight: SM: 3.81 LBS. MD: 3.94 LBS. LG: 4.06 LBS.
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects