Renn 50 Backpack - Women's
Let us introduce you to your new backcountry bff. Lightweight but built tough, the Renn 50 can confidently handle overnight and weekend trips—which means you can confidently handle them too. Maintain comfort with a women’s-specific fit and an adjustable backpanel to accommodate your unique torso length. The Renn also offers an integrated and removable raincover, superb ventilation, a sleeping bag compartment, and hipbelt pockets. You don’t have to be a seasoned backpacker to appreciate what Osprey packs are known for—but you certainly can be.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Main - 600D Polyester
- Accent - 450D Polyester
- Bottom - 1000D Nylon Packcloth
Waist Belt: Yes, padded
Access:Top Loading w/ Sleeping Bag Compartment
Gear Loops: Yes
Rain Cover: Yes
Dimensions: 26.4H X 14.6W X 13.2D IN.
Claimed Weight: 3.31 LBS.
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime