You have no items to compare.
Stratos 24 Backpack
If you don’t like digging in the bottom of your pack for that item you know is hiding in the depths, the Stratos 24 has the answer. Access to this perfectly sized daypack comes via a large zippered front panel so you can see all your gear at a glance.
- Upper Side Compression Straps - Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment - A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Front Panel Access - Zippered panel load access to main compartment storage
- Top Slash Pocket - Large top zippered slash pocket with scratch-free fabric for phone or sunglass storage
- Front Slash Pocket - Front zippered slash pocket for essential items
- Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 420D Nylon Shadow Box
- Bottom: 210D Nylon Dobby
Volume: 1343 in3 / 22 l
Dimensions: 20h x 12w x 10d in.
Weight: 2.38 lbs.
Volume: 1465 in3 / 24 l
Dimensions: 22h x 12w x 10d in.
Weight: 2.47 lbs.