You have no items to compare.
Talon 44 Backpack
Simpler is often better, and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and beyond, the Talon™ 44 is the pack for you. 44L of capacity is perfect for committing day hikes and lightweight multi-day trips. Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine with a fiberglass frame to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. Osprey scratched their heads and updated the AirScape backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets with dual access, a harness pocket, and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Built For Speed - Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
- Multi-Sport - From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Continuous Lumbar-to-Hipbelt Wrap - Users can't feel seams that don't exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Top-loader access to main compartment
- Under top-lid zippered mesh pocket
- Lower InsideOut compression/carry straps
- Aluminum Peripheral Frame -
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt*
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- AirScape Backpanel -
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Biostretch Harness -
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Stretch woven harness pocket (s)
- Biostretch Built-In Hipbelt -
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
- Volume: 2563 in³ / 42 Liters
- Dimensions: 24.4H X 11.8W X 13D
- Weight: 2.249 lbs
- Volume: 2685 in³ / 44 Liters
- Dimensions: 26.4H X 11.8W X 13D
- Weight: 2.436 lbs
- Main Material: 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick
- Accent Material: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom Material: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Load Range: 25 to 40 lbs.
Waist Belt: Integrated with zippered pockets
Access: Top load, bottom
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime All Mighty Guarantee