You have no items to compare.
Viva 65 Backpack - Women's
The women’s-specific Osprey Viva 65 boasts clean lines and durable construction. This highly adjustable pack is large enough to comfortably carry clothing and equipment for a week on the trail.
- Floating Top Pocket: A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets: Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items.
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket: Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear.
- Tool Attachment: Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment: Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way.
- Sleeping Pad Straps: Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Side Compression Straps: Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment: Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs.
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets: Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options.
- Internal Hydration Sleeve: An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
Volume: 3600 in3 / 59 l
Dimensions: 29.53h x 15.35w x 12.6d in
Weight: 4.856 lbs
Volume: 3783 in3 / 62 l
Dimensions: 31.5h x 15.35w x 12.6d in
Weight: 4.905 lbs
Volume: 3967 in3 / 65 l
Dimensions: 33.46h x 15.35w x 12.6d in
Weight: 4.954 lbs
Volume: 4150 in3 / 68 l
Dimensions: 35.43h x 15.35w x 12.6d in
Weight: 5.004 lbs