You have no items to compare.
Volt 75 Backpack
A highly adjustable and capable solution, the Volt 75 is a workhorse for carrying moderate to heavy loads. With 5 inches of torso adjustment and extendable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt wings, it's easy to dial in the perfect fit for big, small, wide, and tall folks. The breathable AirScape backpanel fits close to body and the LightWire frame transfers heavy loads directly to the hipbelt, providing stability on cruiser trails or rugged terrain. Additional features—like an included raincover, zippered sleeping bag compartment, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry, removable sleeping pad straps and zippered hipbelt pockets—deliver outstanding value. Whether it's your first trip into the woods or your fiftieth, the Volt 75 defines outstanding comfort and function.
- One-size-fits-all, close-to-body AirScape suspension with up to 6"/13cm of adjustable torso length
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt allows for the perfect fit
- Floating top lid with web attachment points and dual zippered pockets
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Removable integrated raincover
Main - 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
Bottom - 600D Polyester
Volume: 75 liters (4577 cubic inches)
Waist Belt: Adjustable
Gear Loops: Daisy Chains
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Rain Cover: Included
Dimensions: 33.3H X 15.0W X 14.2D IN.
Claimed Weight: 4.55 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime All Mighty Guarantee