You have no items to compare.
Women's Deviator Hoodie Jacket
The lightly insulated Deviator Hoodie provides the perfect amount of air permeability and warmth for active pursuits. Polartec® Alpha® insulation stays dry and circulates airflow for incredible breathability, and Polartec® Power Grid™ in the hood, sleeves and back panel wicks moisture and keeps you comfortable.
- Trim Fit is a close, next-to-skin cut designed to move with you.
- Hybrid Mapped design targets tech fabrics and insulation in the zones where they are most needed.
- Torso Panel:
- • Durable, wind-resistant 7D ripstop panel covers the front, sides, and back yoke.
- • Hydrophobic Polartec® Alpha® insulation dries quickly and speeds passage of water vapor.
- • Insulation maintains high breathability to circulate warmth around the core and hood.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ 2L body:
- • Bi-component knit features a moisture-wicking inner face that quickly moves perspiration to the surface.
- • Grid-fleece inner face improves breathability while maintaining high surface area.
- • Plaited outer surface spreads moisture for quick drying.
- • Stretch knit improves mobility.
- YKK® zippers feature a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment for water-resistant protection.
- Attached hood with elastic binding.
- Full zip with draft flap and zipper garage.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Elastic-bound hand pockets.
- Thumbhole cuffs.
- Droptail hem with elastic drawcord.
- Stretch mesh inner lining.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
- Shell 2: 84% polyester, 16% elastane;
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Length: 24 in
Product measurements were taken using size XS