Outlander EVE Backcountry XC Ski Boots - Women's NNN BC
Know the pleasures of untamed nature in extreme conditions. Alpina's Outlander EVE NNN BC Boots are distinguished by their tolerance and comfort. They're made of durable and water-resistant materials for off-track skiing and rugged terrain.
- Women's specific last- Reinvented woman boot last that serves various feet shapes and assures equally great fit to the high, low, wide or narrow feet.
- Thinsualte Insulation- guarantees conditions for the fet that are twice as warm than other boots. The feet can breathe and regulate the natural physical feeling of the foot.
- Plastic Heel Counter- Strong and rigid multifunctional heel counter accommodates various types of heel, provide strong support, prevents from heel in and out movement
- Neoprene Gaiter- Neoprene maintains good flexibility over a wide temperature range and offers good insulation against both wet and cold.
- TPU Combi Cuff- Softer flex sole, and is equipped with a cuff that provides less experienced skiers with more lateral support and stability to the ankle
- Anatomic Footbed- Three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
- Alpitex Waterproof Membrane- The membrane is water-resistant and allows for good boot ventilation as well as comfort
- NNN BC Compatible