Capilene Midweight Bottoms - Women's
Patagonia's most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable, quick-drying and with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for daily use. The Capilene® Midweight Bottoms hit the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Capilene Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering, a forgiving stretch that moves with you and an internal diamond-grid pattern that rests lightly on the skin to trap warmth. The hollow-core yarn construction increases wicking performance and speeds dry times. Treated with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control, which means less washing and longer wearing, and because these bottoms are Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made them earned a premium for their labor. Features include a brushed-elastic sewn into a wide waistband for next-to-skin softness and a personalized fit, gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Soft, brushed, fast-drying elastic sewn into wide waistband for added next-to-skin comfort and improved fit; locker loop for hang-drying
- Fabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Materials: 5.1 oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Weight: 156 g (5.5 oz)