Happy Hike Studio Pant - Women's
Pants built for the 5 AM workout before the long haul nonstop to Sydney. Versatile, lightweight technical fabric with four-way stretch is combined with knitted, stretchy fabric at the waistband. Body fabric sheds light moisture and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Knitted, elasticized waistband allows for mobility and comfort, cuffs can be worn down or pushed up for a cool, modern look. Two front drop-in pockets with tonal double-needle stitching detail; two rear patch pockets. Inseam is 26".
- Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on joggers with wide stretch waistband, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Partially elasticized cuffs at the ankle can be worn down or pushed up to calves
- Regular rise
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz)
Body - 4.6oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Waistband - 8.6oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.