Triolet Pants - Women's
Lakeshore ice crags, posthole approaches, blizzard-blasted summits: the rugged Triolet Pants are unfazed. A waterproof/breathable 3-layer, 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects you on exposed belay ledges. Full-separating side zips with two-way waterproof zippers let you vent on the go, or put on/take off your pants without removing skis or boots. An articulated pattern and gusseted crotch allows easy movement and comfort under a harness, and the waist separates with a zippered fly. Interior elasticized hook-and-loop tabs customize the fit; the welted vertical pockets have DWR-treated zippers; and the double cuff has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops. With belt loops and a jacket attachment loop at rear.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket-attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use two-way waterproof zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap tabs
- Two vertical front pockets are welted with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
Shell - 5 oz 75 denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Scuff guard - 2 layer, 6.8 oz 210 denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish.
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Weight: 576 g (20.3 oz)