You have no items to compare.
Pescador 120 Kayak
The Perception Pescador 12.0 kayak’s versatility makes it popular for both recreational paddlers and anglers. Extreme stability ensures a drier ride that’s easier to get in and out of. The 375 lb. capacity rating packed into a 12-foot kayak means plenty of room for you and your gear. Compared to its shorter sibling, the longer length adds speed, storage, and stability. Multiple storage options, fish-ready features, and an incredibly comfortable seat keep you on the water for longer.
- Keepers Foot Brace System
- Comfort Seating System with thick ventilated padding for superior support
- Adjustable seatback positioning for personalized fit and comfort
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Optimized design and construction make it easier to carry
- Two molded-in rear rod holders for hands-free storage while paddling
- Easily replaceable skid plate lets you drag without fear of damage
- Dry front storage compartment with large hinged hatch for easy access
- Large rear open storage with bungee cord lashes for cooler and gear
- Bungee cord lashes to secure gear of any shape or size
- Gear tracks for adding accessories without the need to drill holes
- Two molded-in rod holders for hands-free storage while paddling
- Molded-in Solo Mount recesses on the center console for additional accessories
- Convenient attachment point for storing a paddle
- Convenient drink holder keeps your favorite beverage from spilling
- Quick-adjust footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand assembled in the USA
- 5-Year Warranty
Comfort - The Pescador goes beyond the competition by introducing high-end features, like ergonomic seating, to the everyday paddler. The Comfort Seating System with thick cushioned padding has an adjustable seatback that reclines forwards or backwards for customized support. Easily adjustable footrests customize fit for paddlers of all sizes.
Stability & Performance - Wide enough to be incredibly stable, yet sleek enough to slice through the water, the Pescador offers the perfect balance of fun and performance. Whether cruising or fishing, it’s fast-turning, straight-tracking, and easy-paddling design helps new kayakers quickly gain confidence.
Features & Safety - The Pescador is engineered and tested to be among the safest kayaks available with built-in buoyancy and stability that lets you relax on the water. Its high weight capacity improves stability even further. Ready to fish right out of the box, it’s also easy to customize thanks to multiple gear tracks and molded-in Solo Mount recess for mounting rod holders, cameras, and more.
Durability - Like all Perception kayaks, the Pescador is designed for maximum durability and optimized weight. This is the result of its high-density polyethylene and one-piece roto-molded construction that provides exceptional UV, impact, and abrasion-resistance.
Water Types - Flat, Slow-Moving, Calm Coastal
Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Maximum Load: 375 lbs. / 170 kg
Cockpit Dimensions: N/A
Claimed Weight: 64 lbs. / 29 kg
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years against defects