You have no items to compare.
Sm'D Screw-Lock Carabiner
Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in two locking system versions.
- Great versatility:
- - D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- - compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- - D shape for good handling
- - H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- - Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- - hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- Available in two locking systems, each for different situations:
- - SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- - TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
Weight: 46 g
Locking system: SCREW-LOCK
Major axis strength: 23 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Open gate strength: 7 kN
Gate opening: 20 mm