You have no items to compare.
Spirit Screw-Lock H Frame Carabiner
Compact, ultra-lightweight screw-lock carabiner.
The SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK is based on the SPIRIT carabiner and uses Petzl's manual screw-lock locking system. This carabiner is designed for specific applications, for example for use at belay stations. It is very compact, and has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers.
Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- Very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- Wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- Visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- Nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- Carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- Shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
Weight: 45 g
Locking System: SCREW-LOCK
Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
Open Gate Strength: 9 kN
Gate Opening: 18 mm
Guarantee: 3 Years