You have no items to compare.
Delphin 150 CX Kayak with Skeg
In CoreLite X, the P&H Delphin 150 offers truly exhilarating performance to small paddlers wanting to take on big water.
CoreLite X is the stiffest, lightest and most durable sandwich layer polyethylene construction on the market and noticeably enhances the Delphin’s progressive hull design, producing unprecedented dexterity for a plastic sea kayak and making you feel instantly more adept on the water.
You don’t have to be an expert to appreciate what the Delphin has to offer though; a flat hull profile at the mid-section provides confidence inspiring primary stability, and the squared-off stern increases the boat’s effective waterline and engages when forward paddling, ensuring you have enough straight line speed to keep up on short to mid-length expeditions.
When catching surf, the hard chines towards the front of the Delphin’s hull engage quickly and make sure you’re in control and towards the smoother, front end of the wave, whilst the softer stern edges allow you to make easy course corrections and the high volume, dynamically shaped bow prevents purling by splitting and shedding water quickly, as well as helping punch through the surf on the way back out to continue the fun!
This is the boat that allows you to get the most out of your favourite ocean playground, whether that’s tidal races, falls, coastal surf, or just a bit of everything.
- Perfect for ocean play and short to mid-length expeditions.
- CoreLite X construction; all the benefits of CoreLite plus a 2-3kg weight reduction, increased stiffness and greater durability.
- Swede-form design with widest point behind seat for maximum stability with minimal hindrance to paddle strokes.
- Carefully balanced stern weighting for ultimate positioning on waves.
- High volume, dynamically shaped bow punches through waves and resurfaces quickly.
- Generous bow rocker prevents purling and keeps your head dry.
- Hard bow chines pick up quickly for control on a wave.
- Flat mid-section hull is super stable and gives unrivalled manoeuvrability.
- Soft stern edges keep the boat loose and forgiving during turns.
- Squared-off stern increases waterline for flat water speed and aids tracking.
- Low back deck and cockpit rim allow easy rolling and re-entry.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Large rear and fore hatch, plus pod for great gear capacity and load versatility.
- Features skeg and bow recess to take a compass as standard.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Maximum Load: 88 - 230lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: 32" x 16.5"
Hatch Volumes (gal): Total Volume - 65.3 Front - 13 Rear - 12.5 Mini - 1.1
Claimed Weight: 55lbs