You have no items to compare.
Scorpio MKII HV CX Kayak with Skudder
With the Scorpio MKII HV in CoreLite X, those needing a larger boat won’t have to put up with something that’s also excessively heavy.
CoreLite X construction brings the Scorpio MKII’s performance even closer to that of its composite brother, the Cetus; you’ll notice the reduced weight and greater stiffness straight away, but you’ll really come to appreciate it when you’re committed to an expedition and every last bit of energy counts.
A further increase in durability also means that individuals can explore rocky coastlines and shallow bays with absolute confidence, professional users will enjoy a reliable and responsive working platform with an impressive lifespan, and centres can give their clients something that’s exciting and encourages progression without excessive fleet replacement or maintenance costs.
The back deck volume has been reduced and the cockpit rim profile lowered to provide easy rolling and smooth re-entry, and the bow deck profile has been tweaked slightly to provide more comfortable connectivity around the knees and allow a sail to lay flat against the boat when not in use. Drainage has also been improved around the hatch covers, and the hatch rims themselves angled slightly to improve access, particularly when loading longer items such as tents.
- Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- CoreLite X construction; all the benefits of CoreLite plus a 2-3kg weight reduction, increased stiffness and greater durability.
- Swede-form design with widest point behind seat for maximum stability with minimal hindrance to paddle strokes.
- Shallow ‘V’ Hull with rounded chines for the ultimate blend of performance, control and stability.
- Maximum waterline for efficient travel over long distances.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Available with the revolutionary Skudder system.
- Versatile, 4-Hatch design; Bow, Stern, Day and Pod (lightly angled for easier access).
- Moulded-in fittings for fast and simple installation of the P&H sail systems.
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and double-stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- Low profile back deck and cockpit rim for easy rolling and re-entry.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Length: 17' 7"
Maximum Load: 160 - 300lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: 31.7" x 16.9"
Hatch Volumes (gal): Total Volume - 90.9 Front - 15.9 Day - 8.5 Rear - 16.9 Mini - 1.1
Claimed Weight: 65lbs