You have no items to compare.
Scorpio MKII LV Sea Kayak
This is the ultimate expedition platform for those who want increased durability over that of a composite sea kayak, making a P&H Scorpio MKII the ideal choice whether you’re an individual with a penchant for rocky launches and carefree beach landings, a professional user who’s out in demanding conditions day in and day out, or a center whose boats are used and abused by hundreds of clients every year.
Please call for color selection
Building on the legacy of the original Scorpio, the Scorpio MKII has retained the same essence that makes it the sea kayak trusted most by paddlers across the globe, with just minor tweaks to the hull profile for improved stability in waves and when kayak sailing, and a deck redesigned around the requirements of modern sea kayaking.
The back deck volume has been reduced and the cockpit rim profile lowered to provide easy rolling and smooth re-entry, and the bow deck profile has been tweaked slightly to provide more comfortable connectivity around the knees and allow a sail to lay flat against the boat when not in use. Drainage has also been improved around the hatch covers, and the hatch rims themselves angled slightly to improve access, particularly when loading longer items such as tents.
- Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Versatile, 4-Hatch design; Bow, Stern, Day and Pod (lightly angled for easier access).
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and double-stern foam bulkheads.
- Low profile back deck and cockpit rim for easy rolling and re-entry.
Corelite: P&Hs own corelite material combines a foam core with a tough outer layer to save weight and increase the stiffness of the hull creating lightweight, durable kayak that offers you the very best in plastic sea kayak construction. The corelite range is ideal for new comers to sea kayaking or those looking to take their kayak into rock gardens or surf.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Molded-in fittings for fast and simple installation of the P&H sail systems.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- Textured P&H logo on deck and hull.
Hull Material: Corelite - polyethylene
Maximum Load: 245 lbs.
Front Hatch: 49 liters
Day Hatch: 21 liters
Rear Hatch: 51 liters
Mini Hatch: 4 liters
Claimed Weight: 61.7 lbs.