Climb 2.0 Climbing Skins (120mm)
The mohair blend fibers are woven thick to resist tangling, twisting, and static electricity and treated for reduced friction and improved climbing ability. Razor-thin, 3-layer Safer Skin is completely impermeable to moisture, folds easily, leaves no residue, and resists rips with its stable edges, while the Ever Dry treatment resists weight-adding moisture to stay lightweight and fast. The Back Fix attachment features a light, simple strap at the tip and an easily adjustable tail strap with plastic hook. All this makes it easy to tick off your summit list with confidence, speed, and economical power.
- Climbing skins for backcountry skiing in any terrain
- Mohair blend balances between grip and glide
- Thin, ultralight, and waterproof Safer Skin membrane
- Ever Dry and Grip resist glue glopping
- [S] 155 - 170 cm, [M] 165 - 176 cm, [L] 175 - 186 cm, [XL] 185 - 196 cm
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon