You have no items to compare.
Fusion II Medium Kayak
You might just be getting started in the sport, and haven't settled on which type of kayaking you prefer yet, or perhaps you're looking for unrestricted adventures that combine the adrenaline rush of whitewater with a peaceful cruise across a lake or along a canal; either way, the Fusion has you covered, and even features a spacious hatch for overnight trips or a scenic picnic. The combination of a moderate length waterline, balanced rocker profile, and retractable skeg mean you can be fast on the flat and maneuverable on the river, whilst the adjustable outfitting and spacious cockpit offer security, control, and comfort in equal measures.
- Skeg Slider - Positioned in front of the cockpit for easy visibility and access, with a simple to operate and maintain cleat & pulley system.
- Drain Bung - Allows water to be easily emptied from the cockpit area.
- Paddle Park - Allows water to be easily emptied from the cockpit area.
- Accessory Rail - Quickly mount and reposition a wide range of accessories, including fishing rod holders.
- Action Camera Mount - Securely mount an action camera so you can show your friends and family just how epic your adventure was!
- Stout 2 Outfitting - Pyranha's second generation Stout system, featuring robust, adjustable thigh grips with optional hooker attachment and over-sized, deep-fill padded hip pads.
Length: 315 cm (10' 4")
Width: 66 cm (26")
External Cockpit Length: 95 cm (37.5")
External Cockpit Width: 51 cm (20")
Volume: 319 L (84 US gal)
Hatch Volume: 72 L (19 US gal)
Weight: 23 kg (44 lbs)
Optimum Paddler Weight: 121 - 243 lbs (55 - 110 kg)
Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Manufacturer Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty