You have no items to compare.
Fusion Deluxe Sit On Top Kayak
The Fusion sit-on-top is about having a real fun kayak. Paddle down a wild river, cruise flat water or paddle and surf waves with ease. The Fusion SOT is a boat that you can jump on and have a blast right away, no matter if you are a complete beginner or seriously experienced.
The new Fusion SOT combines the forgiving hull of the proven Fusion crossover kayak with an open design that will appeal to paddlers who prefer the simplicity of a sit-on-top. The Fusion SOT has a stable nimble hull that runs rivers and surfs waves with ease. Drop the skeg and you can cruise flatwater sections or quiet backwaters.
Deluxe spec comes with a top end WW backrest, thigh-straps, and Pyranha's leading retractable and tough skeg and hatch which provides plenty of room for overnights and exploration.
- Super Stable & Forgiving Hull - Allows great maneuverability in moving water and allows the paddler to cruise with ease on the flat.
- Tried & Tested Skeg System - A great feature for the Fusion. It'll keep you tracking in a straight line with no hassle at all. The drag-reducing skeg box allows water to flow freely through the stern of the kayak. Comes with deluxe spec.
- Rear Hatch - A KajakSport hatch gives holds plenty of gear for an overnight trip.
- Aluminum Grab Handles - Aluminium grab handles are stronger and more durable. Attached with captive inserts for a drier ride.
- Integrated Footrests - Footrests moulded into the kayak are hard wearing, with no need to make adjustments every time someone new wants to have a paddle, you can just get on your kayak and concentrate on where you are going.
- Thigh Straps - For greater performance and control. Fully adjustable, contoured fit for comfort.
- Connect Backrest - Comfortable backrest for added support. Comes with deluxe spec.
- Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Length: 10.5'
- Width: 30.7"
- Optimal Paddler Weight: 66 - 286lbs
- Cockpit Dimensions: N/A
- Rudder: No
- Skeg: Yes
- Claimed Weight: 56lbs