You have no items to compare.
Rebel Kayak - Kids
Meet the Pyranha Rebel. We heard what kids wanted and made it. The Rebel is a really cool looking, easy to paddle kayak that is as comfortable and as stable as possible. The Rebel will have kids out there looking like their paddling heroes whilst pulling new moves and impressing their friends. The lightweight, responsive hull and adjustable outfitting make this kayak ready for river adventures and provide top end performance like legendary WW kayaks such as the Burn or the InaZone. Predictable and great for learning skills in, most importantly of all, the Pyranha Rebel is lots of FUN!
- Forgiving, Soft Edges: Keeps the Rebel easy to roll. A great asset for kids of any skill level, helping them gain confidence and keeps them having FUN!
- Rocker Profile: The bow has a fair amount of rocker to lift kids over river features and keep them out of trouble. The stern rocker has been kept flatter to make the Rebel a super kayak to surf and enjoy whilst playing down the river.
- Ergonomically Designed: The Rebel is designed entirely around kids. Let them paddle the Rebel and see them excel in a kayak designed to respond to their amount of strength.
- Internal Pillars: The Rebel has front and rear foam pillars giving the Rebel structural strength and increasing the kayaks buoyancy.
- Anodized Stern Rescue: Pyranha Connect rescue points, made by UK climbing specialist DMM who manufacture Pyranha security bars with the same process that has held them at the forefront of the climbing market for years. Pictured bar is from Rebel Rapid. Club spec has black bar.
- Connect Grab Handles: All Pyranha grab handles are made using climbing grade webbing, as we only want webbing that you could trust in a climbing harness in Pyranha kayaks.
- Rebel Outfitting: Outfitting designed specifically for kids, with adjustable padded seat, backrest and hip pads. Available in Rapid and Club Specs.
- Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Length: 7' (214 cm)
- Width: 22" (56 cm)
- Cockpit Legnth: 30" (76 cm)
- Cockpit Width: 17" (43.5 cm)
- Volume: 41 US Gallons (155 Liters)
- Approximate Weight: 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Optimal Paddler Weight: 55 - 110 lbs (25 - 50 kg)
- Manufacturer Warranty: One Year