You have no items to compare.
Intrigue TX Ultralight Kayak with Cockpit Window
A window in the bottom of the Intrigue TX Ultralight cockpit gives you a whole new perspective on paddling. It’s fun during the day and extra-trippy at night if you paddle when the bioluminescence is running. Or slip a flashlight into the cup holder above the window to lure little fishies. This is a superior quality, light weight, stable and comfortable little craft, perfect for someone wanting to enjoy recreational kayaking without the hassles of heavy lifting and carrying.
- Made of vacuum-moulded thermoformed ABS that is light, durable, and forgiving.
- Sea-view Bulkhead
- Window is made of clear polycarbonate.
- Recessed deck fittings reduce hang-ups
- Built in keel-like bow and stern helps the Intrigue track well
- Wide hull and hard chines provide excellent stability
- Rear hatch and bulkhead for safety and dry storage.
- Outfitted with grab handles, bungees, flotation in the bow, watertight stern storage, locking foot pedals, molded seat with adjustable back rest, recessed fittings, drainage slots on the deck, and a paddle shaft holder to assist with entry and exits.
Hull Material: Vacuum-moulded Thermoformed ABS
Length: 10' 2"
Maximum Load: 275 lbs
Cockpit Dimensions: 38" × 18.5"
Claimed Weight: 38.8 lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year Limited