You have no items to compare.
YLE PRO Skis 2019
As unique, versatile, hard charging and playful as its namesake, the RMU YLE PRO model ski takes its design inspiration from a fish surfboard. Featuring a stable yet floaty, surf -inspired construction, with hints of biomimicry from the noses and torsos of tiger sharks, RMU has created an Asymmetric shaped ski, while retaining symmetric radius underfoot.
Using the Golden Ratio and the Fibonacci sequence, the YLE 118 blends multiple radii to create a progressive radius averaging 25m. The Golden Ratio highlights how natural elements grow and relate to one another, which fits YLE's personality and skiing style - every element connected and integrated. This idea helped create a ski that can be pushed on hard pack, dig trenches in groomed and surf the deepest conditions without hooking the tips.
- Built in the new RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy
- Profile: Rocker-Camber-Rocker - New RMU Tech: Long low-rise elliptical tip rocker
- Shape: Twin Tip & Tail
- Construction: Sandwich, 8.5 mm ABS sidewalls, Extra-reinforced VDS rubber dampening, Tip to tail tri-axial fiberglass
- Core: Wood, Poplar with CNC plates of Beech for binding retention
- Base: Sintered, Okulen 7150-C Racing base
- Edges: 2.3 mm Double Thick