You have no items to compare.
Blackjack Snowboard - 2019
Rome's do-it-all killer, the Blackjack has a smooth, but responsive feel that is just as happy ripping a carve as it nose-pressing a down rail; a shape that is just as happy slashing a pocket of powder as it is over-tweaking a stale fish. The secret is the combination of Contact Camber, FiveGnar Sidecut and the bamboo HotRod. The Contact camber balances flexibility with response, while the sidecut and the HotRods inject the right amount of pop.
- Pop Core Matrix: With the balance of response and lightness, this core construction is built primarily of responsive, strong wood, with two zones of a lighter wood species.
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate: With the integration of carbon strands, we add pop to our freestyle and progression oriented matrix of 0 degree and 90 degree fibers.
- Impact Base: For park boards and boards that our team riders take to the streets, we’ve created a stronger extruded compound to help fight against the abuse of rails and boxes.
- FiveGnar Sidecut: The configuration inlays a rod in the centerline of the board emanating from the binding towards the tip. This is great for freestyle boards that want more ollie and jump pop, without increasing the torsional stiffness of the board. Focused for a freestyle approach.
- HotRods - Bamboo Single Barrel: The configuration inlays a rod in the centerline of the board emanating from the binding towards the tip. This is great for freestyle boards that want more ollie and jump pop, without increasing the torsional stiffness of the board. Focused for a freestyle approach.
- Contact Camber Profile: Flat camber throughout the entire running length creates a balanced feel that combines the responsiveness of positive camber and the playfulness of rocker. This makes it a perfect camber for a rider who likes to rail turns and session jumps, but who wants the board to be more forgiving than a traditional positive camber board. To keep performance in this profile, it's combined with our responsive FiveGnar sidecut geometry.
Profile: Contact (Flat)
Shape: True Twin
Effective Edge: 1240cm
Waist Width: 254cm
Sidecut Radius: 8.50m
Stance Width: 22"
Stance Setback: Centered
Core: Pop Core Matrix
Recommended Rider Weight: 140 - 200+ lbs.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
*Specs based off of a 159cm length board