You have no items to compare.
Bodega Snowboard Boots - 2019
A lot of riders opt for traditional lacing boots with a medium-to-soft flex pattern. The Rome Bodega delivers for these riders with its all-mountain performance that lets you slash and carve as well as you tweak and press. The advanced fit of the Rad F.I.T. liner gives it high levels of comfort and foot stability for performance that feels great. They upgraded the Bodega for this year with their new GripRight outsole to give it better traction and board feel, at a lighter weight.
- New GripRight Outsole optimized for traction and board feel - For the middle range of Rome's boot line, they've created a new outsole to improve performance and reduce weight. Sharing a midsole with their high-end GripLight Outsole, the GripRight outsole features a consistent pattern of lugs that bite into snow for grip, while providing an even platform for board feel similar to a skate show. They also incorporate our V-Rod concept of toe-to-heel power transmission combined with side-to-side flex.
- Leverage Lacing for locked-in ankle control
- Rad F.I.T. Liner for feel-good performance
- Performance Lasts
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue - The design of your shell tongue matters a lot. It makes the difference between a boot that responds with a poppy flex over the course of a long season and one that doesn’t. To give their boots a progressive, poppy flex on toeside turns, they 3D mold their shell tongues. Responsive on Day 1, our boots are still responsive 100 days later.
- Articulated Cuff for Flex
- Rad F.I.T. Liner
- Heat-Moldable Foam Construction
- Molded SkateCuff 3D - They 3D mold EVA into the contours of the heel pocket of their liners for a consistent ankle fit. With soft face fabrics against your ankle region, the 3D Skate Cuff surrounds your foot in comfort and holds it firmly in place for better performance.
- Rad Foambed with AEGIS
- QuadZone Lining
- Expand Toe Zone
Liner: Rad F.I.T.
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Sole: GripRight Outsole
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years against defects