You have no items to compare.
D.O.D Snowboard Bindings - 2019
The D.O.D. is a favorite of Rome's team riders and local testers who like to split their time between ripping high-speed lines, slashing powder and lapping park features. Through the combination of four distinctive Rome design elements (highback, baseplate, heel hoop and ankle strap), this model lays down the most balanced level of Flex-With-Pop. It has enough flexibility for flowing and tweaking, and it also has a ton of power for pop off jumps and precise edge response. Like all Rome bindings, the D.O.D. is loaded with customization features that let the rider fine tune the support and flex to match their personal style of riding.
- Yes, I Cant Technology
- Full Highback Rotation - When Rome started making bindings fourteen years ago, they knew from Day 1 that highback rotation would be a fundamental performance feature on every binding that they would ever make. They’d never make a binding without giving riders the ability to rotate the highback so that it is in line with the heel edge of their board. This is critical to letting riders with different stance angles put their highback power where they need it for proper heelside response.
- AntiShock 2.0 Highback - The most balanced flex profile in their line, the AntiShock 2.0 highback is powerful and smooth at the same time, with built-in shock absorption. A team favorite.
- V-Rod Baseplate - Another way they build Flex With Pop into their bindings is through the V-Rod baseplates. In the V-Rod Baseplate, they create direct connection from front to back from your big toe to the lateral side of your heel. At the same time, they raise the corner of the baseplate near your little toe and the opposing corner on the medial side of your heel. This combination gives you power edge to edge AND flexibility side to side. It improves board flex by reducing the plastic contacting the board.
- UnderWrap.3 Heel Hoop
- Ultralight Ankle Strap - Super light, this model features the combination of an injected EVA pad and an interlocking TPU support band down the middle. The result is a super comfortable mid-flexing ankle strap.
- ConformGrip 2.0 Toe Strap - Featured on their mid to high-end bindings, the ConformGrip 2.0 uses a TPU frame with a web of overmolded elastic material to conform and grip to the toe of any boot. Their use of high-friction over-molded material stretches over the boot and locks your foot in place with a minimal amount of pressure. The result is better foot hold and higher comfort.
- EVA SubBase Pad
Highback: AntiShock 2.0 Highback
Baseplate: V-Rod Baseplate
Ankle Strap: Ultralight Ankle Strap
Toe Strap: ConformGrip 2.0 Toe Strap
Mount: 2 x 4
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects
Sizing: Mens - S/M: 5-8 L/XL: 8.5-12