You have no items to compare.
Flare Snowboard Bindings - Women's 2019
With performance driven by the simplified version of the Asym UnderWrap construction, the Flare brings Rome’s signature flex and power combination to a full spectrum of riders. Three points of under-wrapping connection allows the Flare to smoothly flex side to side, while still laying down direct edge-to-edge response. The Flare asym highback is shaped to the contours of a woman’s calf to simultaneously deliver heelside control and unmatched comfort. The result is essential all-mountain performance for mellow crusier days and more technical sessions.
- Full Highback Rotation - When Rome started making bindings fourteen years ago, they knew from Day 1 that highback rotation would be a fundamental performance feature on every binding that they would ever make. They’d never make a binding without giving riders the ability to rotate the highback so that it is in line with the heel edge of their board. This is critical to letting riders with different stance angles put their highback power where they need it for proper heelside response.
- Multiple Strap Positions
- AsymWrap Fixed Heel Hoop - The flex comes before the pop in this platform. With three points of heel hoop connection and their UnderWrap concept at a single point on the medial side of the toe, the AsymWrap platform focuses on a smooth, flexible feel for riders who like to surf freeride terrain and riders who like to tweak and feel freestyle features.
- Women’s Asym Flare Highback for Anatomically-Correct Support - Built like the Crux for everyday heelside power, this model is sculpted to fit and flex for women riders.
- Tool-Free InBase Pad with 1.5-degree Canting
- Minimist Ankle Strap - New for 2019 on the Crux and Flare, the Minimist ankle strap has a smooth, consistent flex and a very light weight.
- OpenForm Toe Strap - Developed for the new Crux and Flare bindings, their new OpenForm toe strap is engineered to self-adjust to the toe of any boot model. By using a minimalist approach to design, they reduce weight while delivering performance-oriented foot control.
- EVA SubBase Pad
Highback: Women's Asym Flare Highback
Baseplate: Tool-Free InBase Pad with 1.5-degree Canting
Ankle Strap: Minimist Ankle Strap
Toe Strap: OpenForm Toe Strap
Mount: 2 x 4
Tool-less Adjustment: Yes
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects
Sizing: Women's - S/M: 6.5-8 M/L: 8.5-11