Men's Stomp Snowboard Boots-2020
Clean lines and screaming good times.
The Stomp is Rome's no-nonsense, single-reel BOA, all-terrain ripper of a boot. Built as a low profile, medium flexing boot that gives riders the reliability to call shots in the park or on top of the ridgeline, the Stomp is all about versatility. Add the plush fit and feel of our heat-moldable RAD F.I.T. Liner and you’ve got a boot for all occasions.
- Single Reel BOA: Quick and secure fit with additional power and adjustability to lock in on the top of the boot
- GripRight Outsole: Designed for maximum traction with maximum board feel
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue: Helps the boot maintain flex and shape season after season
RAD F.I.T. Liner: Heat-moldable foam, molded SkateCuff 3D, expandable toe box, QuadZone lining, Rad Foambed with AEGIS to fight stink.
Flex Rating: 6/10
- Men’s 7-13 US
- Men’s 40-48 EURO
- Closure: Single Reel BOA
- Liner: Rad F.I.T. Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
- Flex: Medium
- Sole: GripRight Outsole
- Footbed: Rad Foambed with AEGIS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years